Sunday, December 30, 2007

Indulge me again (by Michelle)






I'm trying to "tidy-up" and finish the blog. In looking through my pictures here are some photos that don't really belong to any story other than to say -- aren't these kids lovely?! Of course, you take 4,000 pictures of anybody and you are bound to get some good shots.




3 comments:

Linds said...

Michelle, I've had so much fun reading your last few entries! I have laughed out loud more than once, and its made me miss you all so very much. I'm so glad you had such a great trip, I'm sure looking forward to seeing you. I've ordered my blog book and it should be waiting for me when I get up there, so I'll have to show you how it turned out! Have you started yours yet? Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Lindsey, We haven't even finished this monster-blog yet. I have several posts waiting in the "que" because I want the order to be somewhat chronological. Have a safe trip here! We're excited to see you again. ml

Sage said...

Really, Michelle, these are great photos. Even if it did take 4000 shots, you are better than most people at composition and the lighting is great!