Thursday, January 3, 2008

Black-black, Linus and Billy (by Eva)

This is my last time to do a blog. It is not so fun to do them. This picture shows the thing that me and Simon loved to play with most in Spain: Black-black, Linus, and Billy. They were our good friends. We have loved them for many, many years. They liked being in Spain because they thought that they were in Roman times and they always wanted to go to an ancient place. Once Linus got lost and we were all sad, but finally Dad found him and we brought them all back home safe together.

2 comments:

David Laraway said...

Eva, I love your post about Black-black, Billy, and Linus. I am sad you aren't going to do any more blog entries. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Eva,
Thats such a cute picture. Your cuz Lexi has a buddy just like Linus(if thats the green one).
I'm glad ya'all made it back safely.
Loves to the fam!